1. He’s college educated.Sure, he was once a College Dropout, but he made it back in time regardless of the Late Registration, and eventually copped that Magna Cum Laude position when he crossed the threshold unto “Stadium Status,” on that faithful Graduation day.
2. He works a 9 to 5.Or a 6 to 2, or 4 to 12. Hell, he’s got a steady job bringing home a paycheck. Need I say more? The only thing you need to support him in is his unique fashion sense, rather than personally funding his musical dream. Which leads me to the next point…
3) He’s a sharp dressed manHe’s sharp all right, sometimes too slick for even me to handle. But you’ve got to love a man who’s not afraid to take risks even if that means bringing back the Members Only Jacket from 1983. Can you say, “Thriller, Thriller Night…” Get ‘em ‘Ye!
4) He’s confident in his manhood.There’s nothing wrong with a man staying fresh, groomed and sitting in the front of row during New York City’s Fashion Week to keep up on his style profiling. A man who is secure within himself wants to look good for his woman and that takes a little dedication, right? I mean let’s face it ladies, who wants to date a man that our girlfriends don’t secretly want? But don’t get ahead of yourself though. We’ve already established that ‘Ye is mine.
5) He’s “book learned.”Yes Ladies, not only does Mr. West have an appetite for reading and writing blogs via his Kanyeuniversecity.com website, but this genius has packaged all that intellectual-sexy in a co-authored book entitled Thank You and You’re Welcome. That’ll probably make for a good bedtime story, if you know what I mean.
6) He’s in touch with his emotions.Deriving the entire 808’s and Heartbreaks album from the pain after the death of his mother as well as his history of relationship heartbreaks, is far better than being with a man who’s idea of sharing his emotions is done through purposeful mistakes and sorry excuses. “ I’m sorry baby, you know I’m under a lot stress, if I wasn’t you know I wouldn’t have ” Um, yeah right.
7) He’s Unique.Any man black man that can get cut with the ‘Hawk and not come off looking like a shoddy Mr. T, can hold my attention. Let’s face it, when Cam’ron came out rocking the pinks and pastels, didn’t you get tired of seeing everybody else’s man braving up to express their inner pink? Exactly. Now who do you think is really running out to grab a fro-hawk-mullet? Only my ‘Ye!
8) He’s Sexy. As quoted in Vibe Magazine, “I definitely feel like, in the next however many years, if I work out for two months, that I’ll pose naked.” Listen Kanye, you don’t have to wait until you’ve been in the gym to disrobe, with a couple Flashing Lights and some Stronger shades everybody has potential to look good in the dark. Get ‘em sexy.
9) “You ain’t messing wit no broke N**GA.”He ranked #27 on Forbes Top 100 list of most powerful celebrities. After copping a total of $42,552,402 in 2008, I think it’s safe to say that you’d be set for life. But listen, ‘I ain’t saying you a Gold Digga…”
10) You’d inherit a cool nickname. Who wants to be a boring old “Bragelina,” or a “Bennifer,” or the ever unimpressive “TomKat,” when you can be “Mrs. Kanye To the…” or “Mrs. Louis Vuitton Don” or the latest installment, “Mrs. Martin Louis The King, Jr”. Which ever you prefer, at least you’ll have your place in Kanye West’s Universe City. “Wake Up Mrs. West.