Saturday, June 19, 2010

ALICIA KEYS AND HER BABY BUMP..



Well I guess the word is officially out because A Keys is officially showing. In the first picture, according to Miss Xpose, “four months pregnant Alicia Keys and her fiance Swizzy were spotted at Santa Cruz de Tenerife Airport in Spain and in the 2nd Alicia Keys and her baby daddy Swizz Beaks were spotted in London’s Heathrow airport.

I will never understand what makes women think, just because he did it to her, he will never do that to me…Alicia says:

“I can’t wait to become a mom. No question. It’s the most beautiful gift in the world. Truly a gift from God.” “I have an amazing mother – she is a best friend to me. And I would like to be the same to my child.” And the dad-to-be is equally as excited. Swizz Beatz adds, “Everyone says we’ll make a great family.”

Congrats You Two!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment